Oh Punk

Ever Notice?


So I was at GNC the other day buying miscellaneous over-priced workout supplements and had the most whack revelation:

Why is it that all the roid monkeys that work there have pony tails?

Seriously! That is like the lamest thing I've ever seen in my life! Did they wake up one morning staring at their Steven Segal posters saying "Hmmm, I want to grow my hair just long enough to tie it into a pony tail?"

"I love my pony tail! It makes me look mean!"

Lame! On a side note this Barney vs. Tupac music video is NOT lame:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8460222362133632201&q=barney+2pac

There are 3 comments:



At 6:05 PM, Anonymous chinwhat said...

that video is so wack shaun. i can't believe you're actually pimping this trash.

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Don't hate son. That's my job...

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

u want good video? check Shaun's Prom vid. laugh. (j/k)

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.