Oh Punk

CB for Life!

My friend Jon *finally* updated his blog, recapping his favourite moments of 2005. This line in particular caught my eye:

Chris got a dance from 2 strippers at the same time(for his birthday....lucky bastard). They were both pretty hot and Shaun didn't introduce me to his stripper friend (that fucker is gonna CB for life).

For those of you who are not in the know, CB stands for "Cock Block." It is defined as: A deliberate act to foil your attempt to pick up another woman. For those of you squares who require further explaination, see here.

So with that said I would like to say thie following: Jon, I officially and publicly appologize for not introducing you to my hot stripper friend.

Plus, what is the etiquette on that? Do I introduce you by her stage name, or her real name? It didn't help that the music was loud and that you were all the way across the table.

I do know this: CB is a way of life. CB for life!

On a side note... she did mention that the enormous grin on your face while Chris was getting his marathon of double dances from those two hotties made it appear that you were enjoying the dance more than him.

Laugh, that's h-a-llarious!

There are 6 comments:



At 3:25 PM, Anonymous amanda said...

she looks like this girl julie i use to know....it really could be here

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Jen said...

WOW! IT so could be Julie! Hey anyone know this girls real name?

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Believe me, if I knew I'd be all about it. So is this the Amanda and Jen of "hey we love your orange shirt shaun" fame?

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Robert F. Calzonne said...

Hi I'm Shauns gay lover and no one make fun of his colourful life style and clothing.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Whatever homo..

Secondly.. that colourful shirt was a genuine HUGO Boss polo.

Word................

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous HonestEd said...

actually, the tag said HOGU Boss. i sold it to you from my store at Bathurst and Bloor. You're my favorite customer!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.