Oh Punk

Cheers for lip gloss!

Cheers:
Girls who wear *flavoured* lip gloss. I cannot iterate in words how hot that can be. Delicious! So ladies, if you're wearing it right now, keep up the good work. And if you're not, get with the program will ya?

Jeers:
Girls who wear bright ass lipstick that always seem to smear onto your shirt collars and skin. Listen, I'm not saying it doesn't look good. Yes, it looks great -- great for more formal things such as a party or an evening at a nice restaurant, by all means paint that on... but for just "hanging out?" The last thing us guys need are lipstick stained shirts, or even worse: Wandering around the rest of the day with lipstick (or in some cases, sparkles, *rolls eyes*) all over us.

Speaking of lips, I would cheat/break-up with any of you for these.

There are 3 comments:



At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Bill Baker said...

This shit is so gay

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Bill Baker said...

BTW: The phrase "I cannot iterate in words..." makes no literal sense. Iterate means 'to say again' or 'repeat'. So what you are saying in that sentence is 'I cannot say again in words...' Where the fuck did you learn your English? Goa?

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Oh Punk!!!!

I saw someone use that in an email at work.. and figured I was always using it wrong context, so I thought I'd use hers.. fuck..

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.