Oh Punk

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year! Apparently Chinese superstition says you should wear red today as it brings good fortune as nicely displayed by one Miss Scarlett Johanson (damn!)

So its another lunar year, it's officially the year of the Dog, and I don't know who's happier: Partiers in lavish Hong Kong, or restauraneurs in Korea!!!

I kid, I kid. I'm down with Kimchi, relax.

To divert your attention from this terrible terrible comment, here's a video of a dog - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at the Michael Jackson hearing.

"I guess they're all wacko for jacko," Oh man -- soooo funny that my stomach hurts everytime I watch it!

Bonus video: Voltron got Served (awesome!)

There are 2 comments:



At 10:26 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

damn.. me likey Scarlett... me likey Scarlett. Bananas Son.. LOL

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Tron said...

I love the Ti Tays!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.