Oh Punk

Sean-a Paul...

Is it just me, or does everyone else have no clue what Sean Paul ever says? I can't understand the Patois coming out of his mouth!

"I wuna giv dem de riddim cuz me bredrin bring me a new sense of luv, yu know-what-I'm sayin', all ova de wurl, woman be sayin'..."

Have you ever seen this guy in an interview? It's like "Where's the closed caption button at?"

I won't lie though. His music is great club fodder, especially considering that he was so ghetto at one point that he performed at my lame university (look at the geeks on the front page) and even at my sister's elemntary school. Elementary son! Elementary, that's low.

Any how he's famous now, and I'm .. well .. less famous. But as famous as he is, his dancing sucks! It's actually funny to watch -- especially in his latest video: Temperature. Laugh!

"Come on everybody, let's do the angry robot..."

There are 2 comments:



At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

That's why he gets all of his friends to dance ... and they dance well (Like in Gimme the Light)

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

.. and he just sits on the chair, while Beyonce just does her sand-whore dance ..

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.