Oh Punk

TV in bedroom halves sex life!

No, the girl on the left is NOT my mail order russian bride -- but more on her shortly.

So I grabbed this story of Reuters today: A study by an Italian sexologist has found that couples who have a TV set in their bedroom have sex HALF as often as those who don't.

I've heard of this hogwash before, but never really took it to heart. Now that I'm in the process of furnishing my new condo this article couldn't have come out at a better time. I will now NOT be installing that extra 32" LCD television in my bedroom! No, no, no, no.

And it's a really good thing I'm not going out with my ex. She watched tv all day. She would've probably sold out my birthday for her favourite tv show (no joke) -- so just imagine her in other environments? "Oh no, America's Next Top model is on, we gotta watch that..."

So not only would I have been forced to watch a bunch of hot women on tv, but I now would have had HALF the chance of getting any -- mind you half of a slim chance is not much either.

Speaking of America's Next Top Model -- hence the blondie in the picture above -- Tyra Banks is giving us guys a chance to win a date with one of the girls on her Top Model show!

How I know this, I cannot tell you, but I can say NOMINATE ME HERE

And yes, I'm SERIOUS!

There are 2 comments:



At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

Yo Shaun, fix your website, it looks like shit on Firefox (your right nav shows up at the bottom of the page!)

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

F' firefox!

Where were all of y'all when I was pimping the Mozilla Gecko engine that was rolled out in netscape 7.0/7.1 eh? Exactly!

I'm boycotting Firefox...

(We all saw where my IE boycott of 1998 went... so untill I sell out, it aint' happening..)

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.