Oh Punk

Broke Back Desktop

Let this be a lesson to y'all. If you have a Windows PC at work and leave your desk at any time for any reason, LOCK YOUR COMPUTER. (If you're using a Mac, continue to prance around and comment on how fabulous your co-worker Gianni's new jeans look).

Now don't lock your system because some intruder lurking in your office may use your PC to steal valuable corporate seeeeecrets. Do it so your bored friends at work won't do this:



Ugh - that's terrible.

The worst part about this was that I unlocked my PC, already had Outlook open and immediately started responding to client emails. I didn't even notice this until WAY later -- all of which was even funnier.

But at least I noticed. I think it would have been unbelievably funny if I had pulled my usual run back to my desk, disconnect the laptop from the docking station, throw it in my bag (without shutting down), run out to see a client, walk into their boardroom and plug my notebook into the projector -- and BOOM!

Imagine the horror?

Anyhow, Keith, I will seek revenge. You watch! You're my roommate for the Sales Conference this week!

There are 8 comments:



At 8:47 PM, Anonymous CTRL+ALT+DEL said...

I cant quit you!!!!...............i expect nothing less than the best revenge plan this week end!!!

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous chin&ai said...

we >heart< this desktop wallpaper!

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Revenge is sweet .. and chin/ai: damn y'all

Blogging is fun.. say it with me..

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Greg said...

Eyewitness (or earwitness) recollection of Shaun's discovery of the wallpaper

Shaun "I'm going to have to boot Siebel.... OH MY GOD MY WALLPAPER!"

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Damn it! That wasn't funny .. by any means.. and my first reaction wast to press the windows button + m (which conveniently minimizes everything -- which of course obviously didn't work here.. as.. yeah.. you know..)

*sigh*

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

LAUGH. that was way too funny. SHaun - HYour line was hilarious. We all killed ourselves laughing at that. Way to go Keith! :)

It also reminds me of an ex-co-worker of ours who sent out a web site trying to be funny... but didn't check it out to see if it was real first.. ya.. same kind of reaction.

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous DB said...

Yo - that shit is hillarious! my colleagues and keep changing this one dudes wall paper all the time, tormenting him with shit like "my little pony" "power puff girls" and "David Hasselhoff", but this takes the cake!

Where'd you find that image that scales right for desktops?

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

The scaled image? Good question. I believe he just clicked on STRETCH.. the resolution on my 1280x1024 desktop was UTLRA pixelated! LOL...

I got owned. Yes.

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.