Oh Punk

I smell so good?

Getting wasted at a club on a Saturday night truly is a waste, especially if you get home and don't wake up until 7:30pm on Sunday.

Ahhh, stag parties... You can't help but love them, they're just fun!

One funny moment from last night was when this drop-dead gorgeous blonde woman (I couldn't quite say the same for her friends) that I was chatting with started rubbing her face all over my neck.

Blonde Girl: "What is that that you are wearing? It's amazing..."
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Blonde Girl: "Your cologne! It's driving me crazy. What is it?"
Me: "Ohh, well I don't quite remember the name, but the bottle is at home on my dresser. Why don't you come with me and we can find out together..."

LAUGH! I don't know where I come up with this stuff...

There are 0 comments:



Post a Comment


Return to main page







.