Oh Punk

Stacey's Mom has got it going on...

Who the hell are Fountains of Wayne?

That was the first thing that came to mind when I stumbled upon the Stacey's Mom video.

The second was good Lord, Rachel Hunter is still HOT!

Generally speaking, I can't believe how good *some* older women are looking these days. It's not like the old days when anything close to 30 and over was blah! 30 really is the new 20. All you have to do is take a trip to your local mall, MILFs everywhere.

Even I've dipped into the pension fund in 2005, going out with 35, 36 and 39 year-olds (how could you not?) which is whack being I was 26...

What can I say? I appreciate that.

The only problem with dating or pursuing older women is that it's like buying milk that's close to the expiry date! So you know you better use that up quick -- buyer beware!

On that note, Heather Locklear is NOW single *rubbing hands*

There are 0 comments:



Post a Comment


Return to main page







.