Oh Punk

You know you're ghetto...

You know you're ghetto when you have no money, and start cashing lottery tickets to buy lunch.

Yup! That was yours truly this afternoon. I forgot my wallet at home, and was starving. Thank God for some Scratch-and-win cards, plus a $10 winning lotto ticket in my binder.

I cashed in my $14 and bought a great lunch!

I'm RICH BEYOOTCH!

There are 2 comments:



At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

What about the cash for life winnings that you're keeping from us? We chipped in for that ticket!

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Yo just because I bought a condo or two, a hundred thousand dollar car and went on all these trips and stuff.. doesn't mean I won cash for life.

Plus.. I should ya'll the ticket. I showed ya'll the losing ticket. *sigh*

DO you really think I would have replaced the winning ticket with a losing one? Ask AShton Kutcher... Just ask'em..

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.