Oh Punk

All I want for 2006

Thanks to being single and going on a dating hiatus, I currently have tons and tons of money to spend on myself!

Even after buying a condo (or two) once you factor in not having to flip the bill at bars, restaurants, movies, presents, etc etc -- there's a lot left -- thank you shady online businesses (...and thank you sick, perverted men! Your credit cards and money orders are always welcome at my sites!)

Anyhow, spring is just around the corner and my car-hormones are jumping all over the place.

I've been really thinking about easing off on the retire by 35 plan and getting a HYPE sportscar (no, not a 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback - laugh - I would have already comitted suicide by now...)

The only new rides that really catch my eye will either run me $375,000 or $200,000 (who are those girls by the way, and do they come with the car?), unfortunately well, well, well out of my price range -- sucks being poor, I know.

So that doesn't leave much left in terms of selection.

And considering I already did the import sport compact thing with the Celica / Supra / RSX nation. Did the Muscle-car thing. Did the BMW thing. Even checked out the Nissan 350z / Infinit G35 thing. I need something radically different and somewhat rare!

The answer? Acura NSX. Yes. You heard me right. That's my plan for 2006. See it soon - I can't wait!

In the meanwhile, I might install these on RSX Nation with some 18" wheels. Either that or buy more furniture -- but how fun is that? Yawn!

There are 2 comments:



At 10:57 AM, Anonymous angela said...

Women don't break the bank, so to speak. It is the men that spend so much. Honesty. You guys spend a lot trying to impress just to get out of doing thoughtful things. And isn't there a little part of you that wants a cool car to impress the ladies?:)

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Fever said...

So Sad RSXXY...your current ride is such a drag...try picking up some skins in a '95 Chrysler Concorde...sweet...! Are we still racing for pinks on sunday...?

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.