Oh Punk

Look at him, he loves it!

Apparently my dad loves Heinz Ketchup so much so that he refused to use the no-name brand bottle, sliced open the old bottle of Heinz, and scraped the bottom of the old one! Who does that?

Wait, I'll tell you who: My dad!

He won't drink no-name brand Coke, won't touch non-Tropicanan orange juice. That's funny!

There are 5 comments:



At 10:41 PM, Anonymous BSUID=1; ASLTRG1=28#24##66#12950##125.246.71.194#ko##-28806421#12949#12942#0#0; SESTEST=1 said...

I dig your blog. Except for the part about being a Canadien.
www.kimcheemonster.blogspot.com

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Laugh. What's wrong with being Canadian? We're cooler than most States. For instance: North Dakota, South Dakota, New Mexico, Vermont, Rhode Island (yes, RI!) blah blah blah.. the list goes on.

Nice blog though!

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous angela said...

Totally understandable. I have (several times) gotten my hand stuck in a jar of Jif peanut butter trying to get all of it out.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous scottiesingleton@yahoo.se said...

hey - that was a yes name brand: hunts! don't be ridiculous!

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Mary-Ann said...

Hello,
I think I likes your father!
If it needs new Heinz Ketchup, you can give me answer. ;o)
By from Germany

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.