Oh Punk

Can you hear me now?

So everyone knows that in the US market, cellular giant, T-Mobile has the ever beautiful yet annoying gold-digger, Mrs. Catherine Zeta-Jones-Douglas as their spokesperson. I actually walked by her in a trendy Toronto-area, and did not flinch -- imagine that.

On the flipside Verizon's spokeperson is the "Can-you-hear-me-now?" guy. You may have seen him on commercials walking from famous US landmark to famous US landmark asking "Can you hear me now?" over his cell phone.

The whole idea is to pimp that Verizon has a very large and "functional" digital cellular network, and this "Can-you-hear-me-now-guy?" goes around testing it nationwide. Turns out this "Can-you-hear-me-now-guy" isn't really a spokesperson, but he's a real employee of Verizon.

And his job? Yes, YOU guessed it. He drives around the country testing reception in various locales!

Man! Think about this. These commercial have made him famous and recognizable. I'd say hundreds of people notice him in any given day. Can you imagine the things he hears?

"Hey pansy, can you fucking here me now?" (followed by a punch to the shoulder)

"Can you *explitive* here me now mother *explitive*? Can you? Can you *explitive*?"

Guess he didn't see that one coming. Can't wait till I run into him! *rubs hands*

There are 0 comments:



Post a Comment


Return to main page







.