Farewell to the Gym - Part II
When I wrote the post, Farewell to the Gym, about the cancellation of gym membership and the whacky people that I would miss, I knew that I would have forgotten a few important points. Sure enough, Chin -- my beloved ex-gym buddy -- managed to state everything I missed in his comments on the post. If you haven't read his comments as yet, here they are:
1) That's really gay of you to say you'll miss me... even though i'll miss you too *sheds tear*
2) But what I won't miss is you wasting my time sitting on the bench while you talk to random character. Fuck shaun, move your ass, can't you see I need to work my glutes? *smacks ass and admires in mirror*
3) You missed the following people I'm sure you'll miss:
- Richard Moll from Night court and his two rocker sons4) Also, I'm going to be sick of telling people you're no longer going to the gym. The following people have asked "Where my friend" is: the nice Jamaican lady who used to also work at Cityhall, the Brown guy who works there on Saturday, the Gay Filipino guy who works the desk, Nicole* who also works there.
- That half egyptian pyt (pretty young thang) *snap* *snap* *snap*
- Gay gym worker who provides useful yet unsolicited information. The one who you affectingly call "fag" laugh!
- The other pyt who works there. The one w/the mildly hair arms. Yeah, you know the one...
*Nicole btw has earned a gloss in our dictionary:
"NicoleSyndrome (or NS)" is when a pyt looks pretty one month, then let's it go the next.
"Yo, Suzie used to look good. What happened?"
"NS, man. NicoleSyndrome"
There are 4 comments:
Return to main page