Oh Punk

Happy Easter (hop... hop...)

I would like to personally take this opportunity to be extremely politcally incorrect in wishing you a very Happy Easter! (Sorry ya'll, I ain't never get no Happy Solar Eclipse day greetings, or anything like that... *sigh*)

I hope the Easter Bunny was as good to you, as she was to me. Laugh - I kid, I kid. Anyhow, aside from great family fun time that I had, today was just alarming.

After coming back to my place late last night to watch "Dukes of Hazzard" (The music video with Jessica Simpson is much better, good Lord), I decided to walk my two female friends down to their car in the parking garage.

One of whom thought it would be cute to hold and play with my keys. Sure -- what harm could it do? She continued to joke, about unlocking the doors to my car -- and she was going to make the lights flash. No big deal right?

WRONG!

Turns out the remote she was holding wasn't the remote for my car, but rather the remote like access device for my building. And the button she was pressing was the security panic alarm!

Before we knew it there were strobe lights flashing everywhere. Loud ass-sirens echoed through out the garage. And of course security was down in no-time.

Talk about embarassing. I just moved in, and already I'm on the trouble list.

To make matters worse, this morning was not much better. I was rudely awakened by sharp ugly sounds of the fire alarm. I was so out of it, I just groggily stumbled through my unit, pressed the alarm silencer, muttered "I don't care if I fry in the sky..." and jumped back to bed!

Damn my bed! It's so comfortable, not only does it make me fall asleep at 6:30pm (and not let me wake up until 7:00am the next day, so bad that my co-workers think I'm depressed.. lol) it also makes me not care about fire alarms. I can only imagine if the building was actually on fire, billowing smoke and all, and some firefighters broke down the door: "Nah man, you guys go ahead. I'm good here! Send the chief my regards..."

Anyhow, an honorable mention goes out to the city's hydro company for managing to blunder up our power-grid. No power for 2 hours. Nice, very reminiscent of a night in Vladivostok.

"One night in Vladivostok, makes the world go...."

Oh wait, that was a different city. My bad!

(Note: I never see girls like that at the clubs.. never! If you're lost see the "different city" link. Where is this place? And can I come?)

There are 4 comments:



At 7:10 AM, Anonymous sly said...

Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2006 to be held from May 2 to 5 is set to grow by 30 per cent and will be another sell out following the two year trend registering double-digit growth, according to Reed Travel Exhibitions, the organiser of Arabian Travel Market, the region's premier travel and tourism trade event.

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

That's some good spam!

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Oberon said...

........you know where you go when you die hard?......hollywood.

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Yeah.. I hear that..

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.