Oh Punk

Leave, Get out, Good Bye...

It's like Al-Queda moved in -- some one hijacked my locker! That's right! I went down to check up on my storage locker (which I have yet to have use), and I guess someone saw that I had yet to occupy it and just hijacked it. They filled it with their cheap luggage and miscellaneous junk, slapped a lock on, and called it their own!

Oh they will pay... But before, I forcefully cut-off the lock and toss their trinkets into the parking deck, I thought I'd give them a few days to vacate, so I left this little note:

There are 2 comments:



At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Father O'Blivion said...

Hijacking a locker is nothing lass ! People continually try to hijack my head on a daily basis...everytime I watch TV...or read books...or am surfing the net...

Hijackers everywhere ! Planting little 'thought bombs' that're primed to explode and make me do things that I perhaps really shouldn't ought to.

Beware the hijackers ! If not for your own sake...then for the little puppies ! :)

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

I hear that. But you see, that locker cost me like $5,000 -- thus the hijacking of a locker is pretty serious. They're lucky I haven't taken them out.

Anyway, thanks for the good word Father.. preach on..

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.