Oh Punk

Down with Dove!

What do y'all think about Dove's new campaign for something or other? I've been seeing these billboards everywhere (and I mean EVERYWHERE):



All I'm saying is: Pass! Pass! Pass! Pass! Pass! Pass! That's pass as in fail. You know, "Oh fried balogna for dinner? I think I'm going to Pass! on that..."

Personally, I prefer H&M's marketing strategy... at least I know what they're selling!



And with that, it's 11:07pm. I've got a 1:00am meeting tonight*, so that means time to get ready! 1:00am on a work night? Thank goodness for naps!

*Note: May not actually be in love...

There are 3 comments:



At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

But all the girls in the dove ad look like you...

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Oh punk!!!!

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Chin said...

laugh!!!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.