Oh Punk

I love (the) New York (Post)

Some love New York for its shopping. Others for the atmosphere, the food, or even the nightlife. But you know what I love the most about New York?

The New York Post. It's awesome, see the title below: "Oh What a Feeling" (Toyota's long running slogan) -- can't get a better headline than that!

It's a newspaper -- but -- it's sensationalized. It says it all in captions and pictures. Indept journalism and reading is over-rated anyhow. I can't wait to go to New York again -- I'm bringing tons of change to buy a copy of the Post from the newsies. And, why is there a price tag on my paper? It says the price in BOLD at the top right corner?

There are 3 comments:



At 6:50 PM, Anonymous H.A.Page said...

Great post. I would have to say I love the media most of all, too. Cheers from a transplant.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous H.A.Page said...

I also love Central Park...

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Oh yeah -- the media is great! Can't live a day without some craziness eh? :)

You're right though.. Central Park is gorgeous -- assuming you get out of there before midnight.. *laugh*

New York is surely one of a kind!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.