Oh Punk

Fuck Trees!

Is there anything worse than a flat tire?

Well, yes. Being a male and getting pregnant from drinking volcanic water edges it by just a tiny bit -- but -- flat tires, they're a close second. Ugh, annoying!

It's not so bad for women, because once us guys see ya'll, we'll slow down and help. Even if we're all dressed up and clean, it's just what we do; with exception for fat / nasty girls. I won't even stop. And if I happened to slow down by accident, I'll slam on the gas. Yeah, why would I stop, really? I got better things to do with my day.

Thankfully no men stopped to help me out. *phew* The only sucky part? This flat happened to be caused by a piece of a tree branch, in a part of the tire that's completely un-patchable. Damn you trees! You cost me $250.00 for a new tire...

In retaliation, I will be cutting down twelve trees. Let this be a lesson to all you trees!

There are 2 comments:



At 12:11 PM, Anonymous ellecharlie said...

Maybe if you stopped for fat/nasty girls too then your karma'd be a little bit better. Cosmically speaking, you probably screw yourself sometimes by being sort of an ass. :)

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Geez.. you're so mean! *ha*

I'm only joking you know!

With regards to the cosmics. I think you're right. I also think trees are secretly trying to settle a score with me!

Damn trees!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.