Oh Punk

Gooooal!

Who cares about soccer? Really? The world cup is here, yes. I'm rocking my team USA soccer jersey - and getting hateful looks from everyone, and it's so awesome.

Anyhow, I stumbled upon these pictures.

Looks like it's time to retire my USA jersey and break out some England gear.

Damn Keely -- star of UK tabloid paper Page3 -- you're so fine. Damn! Now that's a true Shaun-girl; as in a girl that I would date.



Above: Keely, enough said. For more check out this site.

There are 3 comments:



At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Kit said...

we don't need any more men like you. kill yourself.

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Chris said...

All I have to say is check out this months FHM!

(NSFW!)
http://banklocater.com/archives/keeley-hazell-in-fhm-uk-nsfw/

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Kit.. what is wrong with you? Are you hating on Keely? Geez. You're so evil. God will strike you down and you will die.

As for Chris! You own my friend. File.. Save As...

WORD!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.