Oh Punk

It smells sooooo good!

"Mmm you smell good!" or "What cologne are you wearing?" are some of my favourite things to hear from random women in places such as the mall.

On the flip side of the coin, hearing "Ohhh, you're wearing Dolce & Gabanna" or in the case of my friend Jon, "Ohh, you're wearing CK1" (Yo Jon, it's 2006 son!) is such a complete turn-off. Why do you know what cologne I'm wearing? And even if you do know, don't tell me... I don't wanna hear it.

I like keeping people guessing when it comes to what cologne I'm wearing. I ain't telling you, so you can use it to pick up girls, and/or buy it for your boyfriend/husband/fiance. Forget that.

Plus it's no fun when everyone and their grandfather has the same cologne as you! Ugh. Annoying.

Anyhow, my starting line-up was getting too mainstream as usual (damn copy-cats), so I thought I'd shake it up a bit and slip in something new.

However, finding a new cologne isn't easy, especially in big department stores. You've always got those cougarific perfume whores trying to peddle you whatever they get paid the biggest bonus on. Despite these distractions (they're still hot, it's hard to make educated purchases around them -- they're always flashing their clevage, and saying "This colonge is so you...") I managed to pick something AWESOME.

Man, I had to blur out the name on the bottle, because I ain't telling you what this one is. The last thing I want is every computer nerd / blog lurker running out and getting insta-cred with *my* new cologne pick. But it's good! No, it's awesome. And it works...

Took it on a test drove the other day while making some retail purchases, and many (like 3) female store attendants were like "Hey, what are you wearing? It smells so good.."

F**king right it does.

There are 5 comments:



At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Narc said...

Its Beckham! He's wearing Beckham!

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Who ever you are! Damn you Narc! Damn you!!!!

Anyway, my cologne just did it's job. Now I'm off to bed. Good night. God bless David Beckham marketing...

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Rubex Cube said...

I know that bottle anywhere like Narc said it's Becks new fragrance...he's hoping to land a chick like Posh by wearing it! LMAO!

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Chin said...

wow, you like the ad too shaun?

I think it represents his personal conflict. The storm that brews within his soul.

Johnny says it represents the duality of man.

Who do you think is right? Maybe you see different symbolism?

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

hmm.. if thats what he is going for.. I bet he also wants to learn the true meaning of how to "bend it like Beckham"

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.