Oh Punk

Loser!

Boy would it ever suck to be this loser! I snapped this picture while pulling in to my condo. Apparently, some driving student screwed up a right turn, went up and over the median knocking down a pole onto a car.

LOSER! I actually stopped, blocked traffic and took a camera phone picture. Hopefully this Driver's Ed nightmare is part of an organized highschool program so that this story can be spread by their peers and that the driving trainee can be mocked for the years to come.

If not, I will show up to their school, blow this picture up and plaster it everywhere. Stupid driving school kids. Stay the hell away from my car when you're parallel parking otherwise I'll get you. Do ya'll not remember the time I sprayed your car with a hose when you were practicing in-front of my parents house?

"Whoops!"

There are 0 comments:



Post a Comment


Return to main page







.