Oh Punk

Why does it feeeel like... somebody's watching meee?

You know what annoys me the most? Stalkers.

Now of course my stalker neighbour who wanted to be my friend is probably the most extreme form of stalking, but even the exhibition of slight stalker tendencies annoys me to no end.

Take for example, sitting in the aisle row of a plane while working on your laptop. You accidentally glance backward to the row across and notice some stalker just STARING at your screen. Fuck! Annoying. Why are you looking at my computer motherfucker?

The best thing to do in those situations is open up your favourite word processor, max out the font size and start writing non-sense. Type things such as "All work and no play makes Shaun a dull boy" repeated over and over, usually work at getting people to not look at you (because you're a whacko), but if they've ever seen the movie the Shining, they'll know you're really not crazy.

What I did this time around was I just wrote out a list of what I like to eat... I did this for a LONG period of time. Needless to say the lady who was watching me was ultra creeped out, especially when I stopped typing and turned back to look at her.

Take that stalker biatch.

There are 2 comments:



At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Chin said...

Tony's the little boy that lives in my mouth

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

RED RUM.. RED RUM..

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.