Oh Punk

Did I mention: I LOVE SWEDEN

Do you love Sweden? I do. Here's why:



Yeah, that's me -- in the middle of course. Can you believe Swedish guys are so nice / polite, that I was the first guy to approach them for a picture ALL DAY? Honestly guys! These are the REAL FHM girls from the magazine. They were sitting so bored and alone in the shade of their tent. I'm so moving here -- I'd have the hottest girlfriend in less than a week (all the non-model ones are so friendly too...)

On another note, my cousin booked tickets for my brother and I to go to the Scandanavian version of Hot Import Nights (a Fast and the furious type event). Pretty neat stuff. Great day to spend some time outdoors on my first day here. Just waiting on dinner to be served and I'm heading back out. Here are a couple pics from today...


Above: Sick two-wheeled tricks..


Above: Oh yeah, the cars...

There are 8 comments:



At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Maybe Swedish guys are slightly less losery as to approaoch a girl and ask her if you can have your picture with her!

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Laugh - maybe - but they are car model babes. That's their job! They were all just like "OMG I can not believe that" -- they also were all wearing capris (shake's head)

On that note it's mega early -- people aren't up nor are stores open but when they do -- iäm going to buy capri's HAHA

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Make sure they're denim

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Woon said...

Nice babes that is... would love to visit sweden one of these days...

Do check out and feel free to link my blog

 
At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Brian Mora said...

Excellent! That is one wild looking Nissan Z...and the motorbike trickery looks pretty cool too.
As for the ladies, I think the previous posters stole my thunder on that one.

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous R2K said...

Cool page! Love the template, and the content.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous bionicbuddha said...

Best of luck in Sweden...I understand that they make great bearings...and they can cook some "mean meatballs"!!


Bionic Buddha

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

1. I was joking re: capris... can't / won't do it!

2. Thanks for the comments... Sweden is totally cool! Worth checking out every few years or so!

3. Meatballs? I'm having that for dinner tonight! hhaa

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.