Oh Punk

Magic en route to Stockholm

So after much chaos I'm finally in Stockholm!

Me being me managed to sweet talk myself into a first class ticket, free of charge. Due to my missed connection flight and over bookings, I was sent right back to economy. So far back in economy that I was seated in the very last seat of the plan!

But as the two guys who sat beside me said, "Hey, the cool kids always sit in the back!"

These two were strangers to each other but turned out to be professional magicians, both en route to The World Championship of Magic. Needless to say it was a crazy flight.

They were breaking out all sorts of new tricks and routines on me, and I was completely wowed. I finally managed to piece together one trick, and busted the guy. I thought he'd be upset - but he simply said "Good eye, but I'm certain you won't be as good the next time around..."

He re-shuffled the deck, and broke out a new trick. I was to pick a card in my head, and he'd somehow find it in the deck. After a few tries he couldn't find my card and I started laughing again. He looked at me, shook his head for a moment and said: "Check your back pocket!"

So I did, and voila! My card was there! He David Blane'd me. He somehow managed to make my card disappear from the deck and make it magically show up in my back pocket!

I started yelling "No way, No way, No way..." So loud that everyone up front started looking back and the flight attendants had to come check on us.

These guys were good...

There are 2 comments:



At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Chin said...

Shaun likes it when 'magicians' put things in his bum

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

I wouldn't talk - mister i like to share beds with my guy friends while on trips...

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.