Oh Punk

Mmm Philly!

Wicked: I just rolled into Philadelphia. What's the first thing I do?

Walk myself over to the adjoining Mariott hotel restaurant/bar and gorged down on a fabulous Philly Cheesesteak.

No longer can I walk, but it was delcious!

Unbelievably delicious.

So delicious that I grabbed one -- to go -- for the flight to Stockholm. I can't wait to see my co-passenger's jealous eyes! While they eat miscellaneous airline microwaved ravioli, I'm gonna break out this bad boy covered in cheese, onions and mushrooms! Smell it! Smell it!

Please lord, let there be vegetarians sitting beside me...


Above: A closer look at Philly deliciousness!

There are 3 comments:



At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Chris Chatham said...

god i miss philadelphia. pat's is the best cheesesteak in philly, btw. you haven't had the real thing until you've had a "wiz wit"

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Yeah, I was trying to get out to Pat's -- but -- the $25 each way on cabfare wasn't worth the price -- so I didn't take any chances and stayed local.

Cheese WIZ Cheesesteaks are just amazing!!!!!

ha

 
At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

... also, CheeseWIZ Cheesesteaks aren't healthy by any means! Oh my. Very unhealthy! Just think about it! THINK ABOUT IT!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.