Oh Punk

Sweden here I come!

Wicked. After spending most of my night watching Robot Chicken (damn that show is addictive) I finally finished packing for my Sweden trip - 9:53am. Not bad!

I don't have any set plans for this trip, but I do want to do the following:

1. Get a Philly Cheesesteak. I've been mad craving a REAL Philly Steak since the last time I was in Philadelphia. Infact, I specifically booked a flight to Stockholm that has connection in Phila just so that I can get a Cheesesteak.

I can't wait! I don't care what my friend Jon says, I say you can only get a REAL Cheesesteak in Philly. F-you Jon!



2. Go to an IKEA in Stockholm and prove that their signage of products is in English. Ever go to an IKEA and see the names of their products? Bjorgusborg. Flornbe. Khlobe. etc etc. WTF is that? Apparently it translates to something, but what? I have this really funny feeling that at IKEA in Sweden label their products in English. So something here that would be called a Bjorgusborg, would there be called a "Red Lamp" (and it actually would be a Red Lamp).

I can just imagine Swedes walking around going "Red Laaaaamp. What the hell is a Laaaaaamp?"

3. Find a hot Swedish girl to bring back home. Only criteria: Blonde, about my height, slim, busty, long legs and good skin. Personality, intelligence etc are bonuses, but you know how that goes...


4. And of course seeing my cousin / uncle and aunt! I'll be visiting them and haven't seen them in ages -- can't wait! :)

I'll be updating my blog from there!

There are 2 comments:



At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

I think if I married a pretty girl with no personality and low intelligence, I would punch her in the mouth every night. I saw lots of hot girls in Vegas, but when they opened their mouths and started talking, my dick went soft.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

I'd punch her in the mouth every night too -- other places as well, just not with my hand.

re: Vegas. Yes, lots of hot girls. If you weren't married to your loving wife, I'd think/say you were gay.

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.