Oh Punk

Absolut Icebar

Today, I spent most of my day shopping and sight seeing in and around central Stockholm. After a very eventful and very tiring day, my cousin treated us to a fabulous dinner at restaurant called J (pronounced "yeeee") situated on an island just a 20 minute ferry from the downtown core. See below:



After dinner, it was a quick boat ride back into the city and off to the Absolut Icebar! Definitely very cool -- and unlike most imitation ice-bars throughout the world -- this thing is the real deal. Complete sculpted from ice. I'll post more when I get some down-time...


Above: Absolut Icebar Stockholm - although it's a tourist trap, it's awesome. That's what all the Americans were saying!


Above: It's actually really made entirely of ice, even the walls...


Above: Me drinking out of my ice glass

There are 4 comments:



At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

I saw this shit on Amazing Race ... that's cool except for the wack look on your face

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

They did this in the T.O. earlier this year.. walls and everything of ice.. just the roof wasn't ice.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Cool! I totally saw this on Amazing Race as well!

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Ahh the TO one.. what biters!

As for the Amazing Race.. no way.. awesome! I'd love to be on that show.. it'd be fun. Blondie, wanna sign up? lol

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.