Oh Punk

Finally... IKEA!

What's a trip to Sweden without going to Ikea?

Just when I thought it wouldn't happen, I managed to take a trip out to a Swedish Ikea -- on my last day in town. Not just any Ikea -- the FLAGSHIP. Humongous, does not describe it!

Five floors of all you can buy IKEA action. Very crazy! And they sell all sorts of stuff we don't get including bikes and bike helmets! WTF?

But certainly a very cool experience.

And the best part of my IKEA trip? The chrome hangers that were discontinued in North American IKEAs are still for sale in Sweden -- and on sale! ON SALE son! Needless to say I picked up many -- like 30-- and now my suitcases way much much more than they should!

That completes my Sweden checklist* as posted a few weeks ago. The only thing was that all the product names were identical, BOO!


Above: Random ikea buying area shot..


Above: One of many, many, many, Swedish styled showrooms.


Above: One of the places I went during my trip was the Pride parade (I got dragged there -- as in dragged to the parade, not dressed in drag at the parade) and I found it funny that IKEA had a float -- that's some interesting marketing!


Above: Yeah, this chicka was at the pride parade too. I hope she's straight, or at the very least bi -- otherwise, what a shame. (By the way, I was referring to bleached blonde in white -- and not Titan and Europa to the right...)

Tags:

There are 7 comments:



At 5:35 PM, Anonymous FRQSTR=19204089x284379:1:1438x286930:1:4320|19204089|19204089|19204089|19204089 said...

I hate your blog. It's not awesome at all. Every blog i go on you post a word that you saw in the title of that persons post and then your obligatory "My blog is awesome" bullshit.

It's not working. Nobody visits your blog because it sucks, not because you haven't spammed enough, because IT SUCKS!

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Senor Cheeseburger said...

P.S. the above comment was made by ME

SENOR CHEESEBURGER
www.supersexypictures.blogspot.com

deal with it.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Laugh! I remember your blog now...

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Chin said...

what is the 'chick' is post op? OP!

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

GRoss. Post op. Sick. That would be such a punk... but... I guess what you don't know, doesn't hurt you?

Laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous bloganism said...

Just a little bit of trivia:
The IKEA names are from Scandinavian towns and other geographical places in the area. The Wikipedia details these.
Eg, bathroom stuff are named after Swedish lakes and rivers.
Yours,
Mr Bloganism

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Really? That's very very interesting! Very cool. Thanks for that info!

Ahh Wikipedia, gotta love it!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.