Oh Punk

Who doesn't love bimbos?

How can you not find bimbos entertaining? ...



... I mean not only are most of them unbelievably beautiful, but their sheer lack of intellectual horsepower provides for plenty of entertainment. Take for instance a few days ago:

While out seeing a client, I walked into the lobby of their office tower. In front of the elevator doors stood two gorgeous (read: HOT) women. Perfectly primped, they stood their with their bags staring at the silver doors, waiting for them to open.

As most people who arrive to an elevator do, I stood there waiting for the elevator to come. A few moments passed, and no elevator. One of the woman tapped her foot impatiently.

I glanced up the at LED numbers above the elevator. Each of them remain frozen at various levels of the building, 4 - 8 - 5 - 12. My eyes jumped down to the elevator buttons. Neither the up, nor the down buttons were lit.

I stepped forward. I pressed the button. It lit up.

Idiots!

Who knows how long these girls were standing there? Oh wait, before I could even think of the answer one of the girls chimed in: "Oh my God, I must have not pressed it. I've been waiting here for soooo long."

What the fuck?

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Chin said...

hey, i got that picture in an email forward too

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

The chickita on the left is moderately hot....

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Chin said...

... then you're moderately gay

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Wait a second. She's not hot? I didn't say she wasn't fucker..

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.