Oh Punk

The Boy is Back! Want $30?

Thanks to a horrific accident, I've been sidelined from the gym and all sorts of sports for the past 10+ months! During that time I've dined on everything from Creme Brulee (delicious) to Junior Whoppers at Burger King (delicious, delicious and more delicious).

I'm at a point where I can no longer suck in my stomach for a whole day. My 32" pants are so tight around the waist it's disgusting.

So with that said, I must say goodbye to the days of sitting at home and getting fat. Those days are done *sigh*

Behold, my new home for the next few months:



And in usual Shaun training fashion, I'll be holding my "Catch-me-eating-junk-food-and-I'll-pay-you-$30" contest.

The rules? Simple. Catch me eating junk food, bad food or pop and I'll pay you $30. I'm running this leg of the contest from now until November 13th, 2006. So for those of you who actually know me -- here's your chance to make some cash off me!

I need to drop 15 lbs over the next couple weeks. Armed with a trainer, and two sets of daily cardio plus a mix of other exercises catered around my accident injuries, this should be easily done!



Above: Cycling sucks, but watching football doesn't. Can't top football. Honestly, you can't.


Above: Actually, wait. Yes, you can top football. Football cheerleaders. I ain't a Cowboys fan, but their cheerleaders, damn...


Above: And what's better than Dallas Coyboy Cheerleaders? Their swimsuit calendar. My god!

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Verge said...

Cool blog idea man. Loving the cheer leaders

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Thanks! I'll have to check yours out later on this evening -- when I get home!

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Blondie said...

32"?! Uh, I'd think you would be more worried about GAINING a few pounds. I hope you're only 5'5" or something if you have a 32" waist.

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Ok it's really supposed to be 33" -- and I can eek by in a 34... but.. no I'm not 55.. and blah!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.