Oh Punk

Crikey! He's dead Jim...

Like millions of people around the world, I was very sad with the recent death of Steve Irwin.

But I'm really curious as to how his entourage is doing? Crikey!

I know they're animal activists and all -- but -- what if one if them was bitter and snapped? Crikey!

What if he vowed revenge? Crikey!

What if he avenged Steve's death by going on a massive Stringray killspree? I want in on the film rights for this. It'd be just like the Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Oh snap, Crikey!

The worst part about this whole Steve Irwin ordeal is that as soon as I heard the news, I thought about this specific comic strip. I'm so going to hell for laughing, forgive me Lord:




Tags:

There are 2 comments:



At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

Notice the Star Trek reference...

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

That was to punk you guys.. y'know? That shit ain't not count for nothing. Ya'll know that.

Fuck Star Trek!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.