Oh Punk

Girls = Waste of Time

Ugh, girls are such bitches, really. From now on, I'm going back to not caring about any of them. Honestly, what's the point in putting effort into them? Waste -- of -- fucking -- time! Stupid whores... (... and stupid me for not realizing this by now).

Speaking of whores, I was sitting on the patio of a club near my place last night. I wound up having a random conversation with some girl who was sitting beside me.

Somehow along the way I hear a "Oh, I don't know. I'm only 17."

WTF? 17? How did your ass get in here? Stay the fuck away from me... (and... do you go to such and such highschool? Do you know my brother? He's 17... laugh!)

Anyhow, there seems to be some Michael Jackson Thriller Zombie fog spreading across the city. Here are a couple pics from my balcony, taken right now -- but who cares about Zombies, back to breakfast for me...


Above: Kinda creepy..


Above: Weird, so Jetson-esque...


Above: Blah...

*** On a side note: Just thought about this. During our drunken walk home, Chris (M) challeneged me to a 100 metre race -- on the sidewalk, right by my place! What the hell? Why does everyone wanna race me in 100m? Regardless, my two false starts lead to my demise of this re-match. He beat me because I was dead tired by the end of the run -- but when I heal from my injuries -- watch out! We all know who the real 100m champ is (me!). Secondly, two unbelievably hot girls in the lobby saw me walk into the building after that: "Were you guys racing out there?" -- hilarious! (They were waiting for a cab, probably call girls..)

Tags:

There are 8 comments:



At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Chin said...

no, you lost because you're out of shape and because i can run faster than you.

AND you were cheating as you stuck out your elbow at me... twice!

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Fuck that. I'm recovering from my fender bender. Give me healing time. let me get some sports under my belt over the winter -- and we'll rematch when we ain't drunk. You know I'm a force to be reckowned (sp???) with.

As for the whole cheating thing.. yeah.. I'm good at that. I did it during a 4x100 Metre relay finals back in highschool. I remember we had a disqualifaction.. thought it's because they caught me elbow someone, but it really was a bad baton exchange..........

Stress...

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous chin said...

you got more excuses than fucking ai!

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

I sure do! That's why ***I*** should be coaching the Raptors.

Media: "So Shaun, you were given an extra $20 million in salary to spend on players, this year, you signed Kobe, and you guys stills came in last place. What happened?"

Me: "Well, you see......"

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Uh, for some reason I believe chin on this one....

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Laugh -- believe Chin? What's wrong with you?

Do you know Chin is the guy who called his good friend up and told her he was joining the army (as a joke) and she started crying. She even took him to coffee trying to convince him not to go.

He also got a job at a pharmaceutical company -- but he told everyone that he was "testing drugs". He kept this up for weeks before unveiling that he actually had a real job there!

Hilarious.

So now who do you believe?

(CHin, you know this shit is true.. I ain't making this up!)

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Uh, well, while Chin MAY have done all those things, um, have you read your blog?

That fog, by the way, has settled over Calgary today.

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

What? What's wrong with MY blog? lol.. it's all true...

As for the FOG.. scary scary! It's kinda creepy at times eh? (BUT FUN!!! Especially if you where some realistic alien suit and start running around randomly at night... haha)

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.