Oh Punk

I'm bringing R-S-SEXY back...


Never, ever, ever make up a stupid-but-funny custom licence plate. It WILL haunt you. The licence plate on my Acura RSX when pronounced quickly reads R-S-SEXY.

Clever? Just a bit. It's a hit with girls -- but -- it sucks when I pull places such as hotels/valet services and they drop the "What's your licence plate?" question. I'll be all dressed up in business attire, saying "R... S... X...."

What's worse is when people pick up on it. I was getting an oil change the other day, and while lounging in the waiting area the girl at the service counter yells out to me: "Shaun, your due for a such and such servicing."

Me: "Nah, it's cool. I think I'll do those on my own. If I can't I'll just bring the car back."

Her: "So you'll be bringing R-S-SEXY back?"

(at this point the reception chimed in)

Receptionist: "He's bringing R-S-SEXY back. Yup! Them other..."

Embarassing. I figured it might be a good point to try and pick one of them up (they were btoh pretty) but when I explained about how I was going a wedding over the weekend, one of them blurted out "It's going to rain this weekend. It rained on my wedding day. I'm divorced now..."

Soo.. uhh.. how about those Mets?

There are 3 comments:



At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Al said...

Too much shamity

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

The shamity in me was high that day.

It was also today, I will be blogging about my shamity from today later on... *sigh*

lol

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous DeathMachine said...

I don't get it. YOur license plate is something like RSEXXY. How else would you pronounce it? I fail to see the pun...

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.