Oh Punk

I'm such a loser...

I was tearing through the streets yesterday, trying to get to the airport on-time so I'd be able to make a sales conference. For some odd reason (al Qaeda?), my car stereo's buttons ceased to function (frigging terrorism!) -- damn SONY -- so I was FORCED to use my remote control:



(Due to lighting and my terrible MotoRazr v3 camera system, it looks like my thumb and finger are merged to look like a groteque mutant thumb. Gross!)

Do you know how stupid you look, when you're using a remote control to change the channels on a deck that's not even 1.5 feet away from you? I can only imagine what people in the cars beside me must've thought.

All that ran through my head was what my boss said a couple weeks ago when he was rolling with me: "Are you that lazy? The radio is right in fucking front of you..."

On a completely unrelated note, I was in my elevator, I had my camera and it was late. I always wanted to do this (My apologies to any pregnant chicks that may have been trying to rush to the hospital):



ps. I'm not really sorry.

Tags:

There are 3 comments:



At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Monkey said...

Between your remote and your pushing elevator buttons - I gotta say - you're a class act - I like your style - very nice to meet you silly lady!

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Chin said...

whoever did the programming for your elevator lost.

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Monkey: Yo man, I'm a man! a MAN!!!! A MAN!!!!!! But yes, I am a class act, LOL

Chin: Word. The elevator programmer was owned by me. He forgot to set the var MAX_ELEVATOR_BUTTONS_PUSHED to = 7; or something.

Shaun 1. Elevator set-up guy 0.

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.