Oh Punk

Kids love Pizza! Mr. Dave loves profits...

There's a small pizza joint around the corner from my office. Come lunch they're always surprisingly overstocked with ready made pizza slices. It's great, but how can they make so much pizza with only one person working there? Who knows? Who cares!

The thing is, we should care, because I'm on to them. I recently noticed that they've decorated the walls with these horrendous pictures of children making pizza. Needless to say, this has spurred a series of inappropriate Child Labour jokes from your truly (Mature? yes I know):





Upon examination of the pictures, you can clearly see where I was coming with the Child Labour jokes right? Right. But surprise, this ain't no joke! Sure enough, I noticed this letter plastered to the wall today:



My suspicions were confirmed! Mr Dave, stop pulling a Kathy-Lee. He should be ashamed of himself, tricking little kids into coming on a field trip to his small pizza shop! "Oh Mr. Dave, we really love making pizza! This is the best trip ever!"

And Adam, Eddie, Alessia, Jimmy and Cears -- what the fuck are you doing reading my blog? Get back to work you lazy slackers...

Tags:

There are 3 comments:



At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Hmmm... I know that the whole child labour thing isn't true, but I wonder if he had to adhere to some regulation when having kids come in to volunteer...

I wrote back to your email. Did you get it?

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Hmmm.. I bet you he doesn't adhere to ANY rules, and I bet you he tells each kid they have to make like 50 pizzas each (and as a reward they get to eat one! That's what I'd do. I'd build an empire on free/cheap labour!)

As for your email.. yes, yes I did, but figured since you took so long to write me back, I'd kind do the same with you! haha (kidding, I've been swamped!!!) *grin*

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Oh, it's like that, now, is it?!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.