Oh Punk

Movin' on up!

With aspirations of leaving the slums, I test drove this bad boy today. Damn promo glamour shots, they always look so good and enticing!

Thanks to a couple wise business ventures, it looks like I might possibly splurge a bit and pick up a Mercedes-Benz SL500.

Hot? Yes.

Drives like a charm? Yes.

Makes people hate me (more)? Yes.



Above: Top up, top down... Top up, top down...


Above: And if this car comes to fruition, I better get this jersey too... (damn haters)

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Is having that car really necessary?

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Yes, yes it is. How else would I be able to get around? I was being good. I didn't even look at the AMG package -- or --in the 600 series! I'm still being poorboy #1..

:D

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Blondie said...

What's wrong with the RSX?

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Ohh nothing's wrong with the RSX! It's pretty, it's great on gas insurance -- the car is almost free in terms of costs! It just doesn't make a bold statement.

Not that I need one, but I like the SL500. It's flashy.

I'm also too poorboy for anything in the 6 range!

Wanna take over my RSX lease? I got an AWESOME price on it.. I'll throw in the satelite radio built in too -- and pay for it for the next 6 months!

LOL

Come on Blondie.. Come on, you know you want it..

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.