Oh Punk

Al the Bestman, and his toast (err roast)

Congrats to Marvin & Heather!



This past weekend I attended their wedding, talk about posh! It was definitely the most hi-tech wedding that I have ever been too!

My friend Alexis' was the best man. His toast was certainly one of the night's highlights. Probably one of the best toasts I've ever seen, especially considering he was so drunk:


Above: Alexis' AWESOME toast at his brother's wedding. It does start off slow but comes strong with the punkage -- "Ask him about his He-Man underwear!" (and I sound so retarded in the background, awful!)



Above: Still representing team No Ring, although I'm getting harassed daily. The other day I was talking to one of the girls from work, and her female co-worker drops a "Why aren't you married?" line.

Me being me (a.k.a Jerk), goes: "Why would I ever want to get married? The last thing I need is some girl taking control of all my money..." Now of course I was only joking, but this woman literally lost it. She just flipped out -- woah! So me, again being me, said: "See this is EXACTLY the behaviour I expect from you married chicks..."

She was *NOT* impressed -- not that I really care or anything though.


Above: I'm sorry, I don't care if your ass is a teenager -- but -- unless you're fucking Andre 3000, running shoes are not cool at any wedding. Smarten up idiot, smarten up! That's almost as bad as one wedding where I stumbled into a kid sporting a camoflauged Yankee's cap! I'm sure the kid smuggled it in under his shirt, but still, the parents must've been mildy retarded to let that fly. If that were my kid, I would've dropped him! "Fuck you son!" (Probably not in those words...)

All and all, it was a great night! Well done from the food to the bar to the DJ and MC (who I somehow knew, apparenlty I know everyone), I've never seen a dancefloor fill up as fast as that night ever! Props to Gianlucca at S4 Sound Sensations -- thanks for playing my request: "Man Eater" No wonder you guys cut it after 2 minutes, it cleared out the dancefloor almost instantaneously.

On a closing note, Chin wrote this on his blog:

Violation! – I’m not to big on “rules” but I am big on punkage! And as such, I’m calling Shaun. Mr. Goa, you are NOT supposed to try and chop your friend’s baby sister. The acts that were witnessed last night are illegal! Any and all punkage you receive from your behavior is warranted. Sorry, if you ever got with her and Alain came to kill you… I’m your friend and all, but my hands are tied! Sorry Shaun. The funny thing is that the courts would agree with me. It’s called Universal law. Smarten up!

What the hell? I was only talking... ONLY talking... I appreciate women, for their great conversation skills -- that's all.

There are 5 comments:



At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Calabar Gal said...

Running shoes at at wedding? Ewwwwwwww!!!!

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Tell me about it, not cool! It's kinda like them people who wear white sport socks on dress pants! LAugh. What are you thinking? Really?

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous netfera said...

hey, nice blog, remember to visit my blog at netfera

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Rubes said...

Wicked Speech Al...those were some great punks....congrats to your bro and Heather!

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

The best part was this guy did it DRUNK! And when I say drunk.. fucking drunk.. don't make me post the pic of his face in the family shot -- it wasn't even photoshopped and we were all like wtf.. how'd you make your face do that!! lol

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.