Congrats to Rob and Elaine...
I wanted to change pace on this post and sent a special shout out to my good friend dating back to elementary school, Rob Y and his beautiful wife Elaine, for tying the knot this past Saturday (see left).
Congrats guys, Hawaii is certainly well deserved. Your wedding was a blast, and all of us at our table had an amazing time!
For those of you who haven't been to a Chinese wedding, imagine a team of dual professional MCs who walk you through a night of drinks and well orchestrated entertainment and games!
And how could I forget the food? If you thought Italian weddings had tons of eats, they ain't got nothing on the Chinoise. Take a look at this menu (Yes, I snapped a picture of the menu):
01. Succulent Pig & Cold Cut Platter
02. Jumpo Scallops sauteed w/ Market Greens
03. Crispy Crab Claws wrapped w/ Shrimp Mousse
04. Supreme Shark Fin Soup w/ Greens & Seafood
05. Abalone Slices braised w/ Market Greens
06. Fresh Fish steam in Soya Sauce
07. Lobsters wok-baked w/ Ginger & Scallion
08. Crispy Chicken w/ Ginger-Sauce
09. Seafood & Garlic fried Rice
10. Everlasting E-fu Noodles
11. Red Bean Sweet Soup with Lotus Seed
12. Chef's Special Pastries (and dessert)
Rob, what's the number for the HOT model MC who hosted your wedding? I love her, and I need to CB Chris.
6 weddings down, 2 more to go. This has been the craziest wedding season yet!
There are 6 comments:
Return to main page