Oh Punk

Congrats to Rob and Elaine...

I wanted to change pace on this post and sent a special shout out to my good friend dating back to elementary school, Rob Y and his beautiful wife Elaine, for tying the knot this past Saturday (see left).

Congrats guys, Hawaii is certainly well deserved. Your wedding was a blast, and all of us at our table had an amazing time!

For those of you who haven't been to a Chinese wedding, imagine a team of dual professional MCs who walk you through a night of drinks and well orchestrated entertainment and games!

And how could I forget the food? If you thought Italian weddings had tons of eats, they ain't got nothing on the Chinoise. Take a look at this menu (Yes, I snapped a picture of the menu):


01. Succulent Pig & Cold Cut Platter
02. Jumpo Scallops sauteed w/ Market Greens
03. Crispy Crab Claws wrapped w/ Shrimp Mousse
04. Supreme Shark Fin Soup w/ Greens & Seafood
05. Abalone Slices braised w/ Market Greens
06. Fresh Fish steam in Soya Sauce
07. Lobsters wok-baked w/ Ginger & Scallion
08. Crispy Chicken w/ Ginger-Sauce
09. Seafood & Garlic fried Rice
10. Everlasting E-fu Noodles
11. Red Bean Sweet Soup with Lotus Seed
12. Chef's Special Pastries (and dessert)

Rob, what's the number for the HOT model MC who hosted your wedding? I love her, and I need to CB Chris.

6 weddings down, 2 more to go. This has been the craziest wedding season yet!

There are 6 comments:



At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Jay said...

Yeah, Shaun and Chris came to the wedding together too. How sweet ;)

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Yeah, we even sat together like a bunch of...

LOL

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

I have been to 5 weddings in my life, 2 of which I was in. I'm so not inviting a bunch of people to my wedding, then they all have to bring dates who I don't even know.

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

YOu know what Blondie? I'm sick of your wedding cries. We're going to invite EVERYONE. YOu just don't have a say in the matter, were inviting a TON of people, and hopefully they'll be bringing lots of people we don't know.

PS. We're getting married.

Hahah

 
At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Tyland in Thailand said...

Is his left hand in his pocket in that first pic?

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

It sure is.....

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.