Oh Punk

Googleplex, uhh we have a problem...

According to my friend Alexis, Google products are perfect, "Ever see a Google Server Error?" If that's the case, what the hell is this:



How are my undisclosed number of shares in Google Inc (Nasdaq: GOOG) going to make me any money with performance like this?

"Ahhh, the NASDAQ is killing me!"

That's an all-time favourite Team ID quote! It's fun to drop while talking on a cell phone in line at a grocery. Even more hilarious if you're dressed in a suit with an untucked shirt and undone tie!

On a brighter note, I must say on the whole Google products are sound (Happy Al? You freaking Googlefanboy? There I said, it!).

BLOGGER-nation was back online today, so I guess it's update time!


Above: Me (at right with cap) showing Al even more reasons why Macs suck. It even looks like Al is in agreeance. "Yeah, you're right Shaun. I can't believe I fell for that marketing propoganda. Macs really aren't as good as PCs."

There are 9 comments:



At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

Boring! Congratulations on finding a Google server error. You want me to find a Windows error? Maybe that fucking feedback agent when one of my apps crash? Or all of the "Not Responding" rows when I hit ctrl-alt-del? Or all of the times I need to troubleshoot hardware because the driver doesn't work? and the troubleshooting wizard gives me 5 suggestions, none of which work?

If you really thought Google sucked, then you would start blogging somewhere else. Get the fuck out of here! And run all of your searches using MSN or Yahoo! All of them! See if you fucking find anything. I practice what I preach, cuz I'm on a Macbook Pro right now. Fuck Microsoft!

Let me count the number of times my OS has crashed since I bought my laptop. 0 mothafucka! and I plugged in my printer one day for my cousin. I was waiting for the installation wizard of some kind. Nothing. It just started working. Didn't even need to tweak any settings.

I never said that Google or Apple were perfect. I'm just saying Microsoft is giving these companies a reason to exist. What's the reason? Microsoft sucks ass. They don't care anymore, they're rich bitch! If MS can't innovate, someone else will.

And if you're going to blog with this weak ass shit, someone is going to pwn you!

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Listen.. windows seldomly crashes on non-ECS mb's.

2, my internet runs at full speed.

And 3, I'm still buyingg a MacMini to prove you wrong (plus that gay ass scroller is kinda cool)

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

"seldomly"

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

True. But, it's better than "mostly"

"mostly"

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Chin said...

Someone got pwnd1

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

It wasn't me. I can download at 500k/second (wirelessly)

Al - what's the MacBookPro DL at?

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

Where did this download speed debate come from? That's a product of your wireless ethernet card, not your OS, dummy.

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

This retaliation is so weak, i don't even need to say anything. But I will.

Download speed is a product of your wireless router and your wireless ethernet card, not your OS. Dummy.

How about you tell me something about how much better MSN Search is compared to Google? Or tell me about some cool Windows Vista feature that they didn't steal from OS X? Go ahead, tell me ... no? That's right!

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

That sounds like "Al Qaueda" talk to me (said with the most-American George Bush accent ever!)

It's ok Al, you can sell out to Apple, that's ok. MS helps poor kids in Africa. What's Apple do?

EMM386.exe for life.

Time now: 5:26am. I'm f**ed!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.