Oh Punk

Steak Dinners for Poor Boys!

Is it me or these microwave dinners aren't as good as they used to be when I was 10 years old? Out of starvation (...and sheer laziness) I popped one of those TV dinners in the mircrowave! The pictures on the box look sooooo good!

I couldn't quite say the same for the final product, talk about disgusting:



I almost walked across the street to Ruth's Chris, but I didn't feel like dressing up. Hmmm, maybe tomorrow? Any girls* wanna come to dinner?

*Note: You must be hot. Sorry, not every one can just have a free dinner.

There are 4 comments:



At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Chris said...

I don't know what you're talking, that particular Swanson dinner is one of my favourites!

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Yes, it's almost as delicious as Ravioli from a can -- I did not contest it's deliciousness, HOWEVER it still is disgusting and just way unhealthy. Dead in a box.

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Chin said...

you know why you eat that? cuz you have no space in your fridge!

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

I got space.. and space for food.. and real food. Fresh food. I just need a cook. I heard you were good. Cook me something.

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.