Oh Punk

Appreciation for Gloabl Warming

It's Canada, it's pretty much December and by now we're supposed to be well into the thick of winter. You know? Snow storms, frozen rivers, frost bite and all that other good stuff!

Thanks to global warming, today was a gorgeous day.

I was out seeing customers for a portion of the afternoon, so needless to say I was driving around with the windows down like this all day:




Tags:

There are 2 comments:



At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

*ahem* Oh don't mind me trudging through the weather during a HEAVY SNOWFALL WARNING or anything...

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

See.. I was going to tease you about the snowfall you guys have been having -- but -- but -- I don't want to have ANY bad SNOW karma, so I won't :)

But you're an experienced snow driver, I'm sure, you probably have no problems trudging* through the snow.

* Good word by the way, extra points for you...

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.