Oh Punk

Awww shucks...

Wait a second... Who is this chick? And how is she on my camera?



Doesn't matter -- she's hot! (And my belt is undone -- wtf?-- "Here's my business card..." laugh)

Just wanted to drop a special shout out to my friends for taking me out for my birthday last night -- that was really nice! Thank you for force feeding me disgusting-ass shots, fully knowing tht I have a presentation in front of HUGE new clients at 8:30am this morning! See what I mean about me being a corporate bum?

No worries though -- thanks to almost 2 litres of Gatorade (the miraculous anti-hangover juice), I'm perfectly fine this morning. To all the doubters -- "Fuck you son!"

I know that a few of you still have birthdays on the horizon, so I've put aside a special "payback" fund. I can't wait -- you guys are getting it ten times worse. Payback is a bitch.

A special happy birthday to Miss Blonde Romania 2004 from the "ballet" -- she told me today was her birthday! Laugh.

Tags:

There are 6 comments:



At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Jay said...

you look evil in that pic. EViLHacKeR styles.

Happy Birthday Goa.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

wasn't miss blonde Romania a guy? HAHAHA! Just kidding Happy B-Day brother.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Jay: EViLHacKeR for life. This message has bee [=100% EViLHacKeD=] ... hhahaha... damn.. that's taking it back Jay. Taking it WAY back. Oh snap. Is Comstar in the house? Comstar? Tha Golden Touch. The Continuum.... haha... it goes on...

Karl: Laugh! No.. she was a woman, believe me (and my friends)! Thanks for the wishes!

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Jay said...

lol, I thought my memory went way back but man, Comstar? C3? Tha Golden Touch. It's like a time capsule's been opened, son!

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Yo man - you want oldschool Jay? Remember the "beep beep beep" in keyboarding class?

How's that for old school?!!?

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Who'd have thought there was a class back in the day that taught you how to type... on those cold old EGA 286 systems.. laugh!

OLD-SCHOOL!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.