Oh Punk

Christmas : Manual Labour in the house!

With Christmas less than a month away, I spent part of the weekend at my parent's house putting up decorations. It seems like every year I'm responsible for stringing the lights on the trees.



Have you ever had to put lights on real trees? It's the wost possible job ever! Not only does it takes forever, but there's a strong possibilty your ass might get mauled by some animal that lives within it. But, when you've got tree lighting skill such as myself... the results are outstanding:



Ok, maybe not that good. I noticed they started putting up lights in the square across from my place, so I snapped a few pics during my late night run*...



* Yes, I'm running of late bitches. 110 minutes of cardio a day. I'm winning this race come April. Bring it -- loser buys dinner here.

Tags:

There are 4 comments:



At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Lil Lex said...

I applaud your decision to enter the High park run. Fuck, I gotta get back to the gym.

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Well after buying a condo, a $100,000 car, and a yatch -- I've run out of things to buy with my Cash for Life Money.

So running it is...

... I'm making this known now.. I'm a contender for 2007, and I'm *NOT* coming in LAST

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

good 'ol yatches

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

LOL -- ahh spelling! It's over-rated these days...

haha

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.