Oh Punk

Ho Ho Ho

Apparently Giselle loves the Christmas season as much as me. Looks like we have even more things in common, *yes*

OMG, seriously, marry me! (laugh)



HOT!!! If you look like this, please send an email to...

This post is probably reason #3432 I'm single this Christmas. Thank God. Being single at Christmas is certainly the way to go -- you wind up saving hundreds (if not thousands!) not to mention all those ackward conversations in woman's clothing stores "We'll she's this tall..." -- which all is extra for *my* SL 500 fund.

Ahhh, who am I kidding. I'm moderately bitter! No one specific, just in general + my antics don't help me either... *smirk*

Here's to a clean slate in 2007!

Tags:

There are 8 comments:



At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Clean slate? *scoff*

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

What's wrong with starting with a clean slate? *grin*

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

Clean slate.. and today he was on about Star Trek at the office.. man.. for a guy who says he hates Star Trek and Star Wars so much.. how can you start 2007 on a lie?

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

I was just saying.. something about defending my self against swords -- a Borg forcefield would be good. THen people can't stab me...

Y'know?

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Greg said...

Yeah, that was after you went on about the Borg and how cool it was when Picard was kidnapped, and how not cool Hugh the Borg was. But you are right, that was the context you used the forcefield example in.

Not sure what that has to do with a clean slate, but hey.

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Alright.. yes, I did say that those episodes where the Borg stole PIcard was really cool. This is true -- it made for exciting tv. There was a potential for a real space battle -- never went down though.

Anyway.. point of this post... GISELLE is HOT!

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

You were on about Star Trek at the office? Did you take your bucket with you?

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

NO no... luckily I didn't... but but... I should've. I got baited into talking about Startrek today!

grrrrrrrrrrr

Damn it.

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.