Oh Punk

Holygawker stalker toys!

While out seeing some clients up north, I ran across this in a parking lot:



"Track ANYTHING or ANYONE that moves!"

Did they really have to put the "ANYONE" part into their marketing? Stalkers around the world are drooling! I swear. My old stalker neighbour probably has his hands on this ("Hi stalker nieghbour, I know your ass probably reads my blog. Stay away from me you friggin' loner... Have you wondered why you have no friends? Because, you my friend* are a stalker!")

If I ever found one on my (or my friends') car, and found out who did it... I'd steal their car at night, stick the tracker in it, and deep six that bitch into a river, like this:




*Note: You really are NOT my friend.

Tags:

There are 2 comments:



At 10:19 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

Hey.. you see that daredevil movie yet? HAHA!

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Yeah, the "daredevil" stalker from the gym probably owns a few of those!

Scary stuff though...

I can imagine a psycho GF/BF doing something like that... *shudder*

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.