Oh Punk

I don't know what you're selling...

I don't know what you're selling, but I'll take sixteen. Here's my credit card....



Honestly, I'll be disappointed once they take these ads down. They better not replace it with some Diet Pepsi junk.

Thank God my FAVOURITEST-ALL-TIME-EVER TV commercial still gets air play:



HOT! Who is this girl? Set me up...

Tags:

There are 7 comments:



At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

... alright, apparently her name is "Monica"

Additionally, I didn't even know there were WORDS in this ad.. seriously...

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Chin said...

ai says: "she's fat. look, she's pregnant"

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

That's why he fails...

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Shaun, will you ever stop being just a typical guy and grow some originality?

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

Ouch.. Blondie stickin' it to Shaunie.... nice. LOL!

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Fine.. you want me to be original? You want me to be an un-typical guy? I will. You'll see... (I'm just in my "I'm bitter at girls" mode... lol)

I just haven't been inspired of late. Lots of stories to write... but... but.. *grin*

Fine.. *grin*

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Matthew Consoli said...

Hi Shaun!

I'm glad that you like our commercial! The model's name is Monica, and yes, she's a pleasure to work with.

Please visit http://www.xyience.com/c-588-monica-gallery.aspx for more pictures!

For additional videos of Monica, please visit http://www.xyience.com/c-584-video-gallery.aspx

If you are interested in our other models, and would like to learn more about Xyience, please visit us on the web at http://www.xyience.com

Have a good one, --Matt

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.