Oh Punk

The cars that go Boom...

I love driving about when the roads are empty, empty...



Just need to slow things down a bit. Can't wait for the spring to take my winter tires off!

(And for legality purposes, uhh this videos is (a) not me, (b) probably computer generated, (c) not me...)

There are 16 comments:



At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Shaun, you're an idiot. Not only were you driving 200 km per hour and making sure you had a record of it so you could inflate your ego a little later, but you were TAKING A VIDEO. Yes, TAKING A VIDEO WHILE DRIVING 200 KM PER HOUR.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Hey.. it wasn't me.. and it was "computer generated"

*grin*

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Rubes said...

Only you would blast gay as gino beats and drive 200 Km/h man you need to drive with Slap my bitch up you girly boy! I'll lend you my cd if you need it (rolls eyes at Darkness!)

:)

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Wait a second.. *YOU* are lending *ME* dance music? lol

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Rubes said...

Prodigy is not considered "dance" urggg! Umm yeah so I borrowed some tunes off of you hahaha

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

Not feeling the love from Blondie...

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Do you usually?

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Rubes: Prodigy is not considered dance? What is it then?!

e-karl: She's not diggin' the racecar antics

Blondie: aww :)

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

Blondie: good point. LOL :)

Shaun: Definitely not

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

lol

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Wait a minute, you guys can't just TALK about me like I'm not even here!

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Karl, did you hear something?

*smirk*

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

hear what? must have been the wind or something...

laugh. :) Just kidding Blondie. Your awesome. :)

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Don't tell her that.. really.. it'll go to her head!

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

ME?! YOU can hardly get your head in the DOOR!

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Shaun said...

What?! I so can get in the door (a regular door even, not one of those fancy-schmancy double doors) hahaha!

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.