Oh Punk

Close Encounters with...

While driving on the highway, I had my first close encounter with a Jedi Master. What? Exactly!

I'm not breaking-out Star Wars fanboy lingo, but this *really* happened. I can't even explain it -- thankfully I had my camera and piece together this awesome video:



This leads to some questions: How did the this guy manage to bolt so fast, in the rain, while drivng a way slower car? And how did he manage to corrupt my video file? I can't believe I got owned so badly (Although I was virtually out of gas, driving stick with one hand, and being cautious in the rain...)

My theory? This friggin' nerd -- the so called Jedi Master -- must've used the force.

It's the *only* explanation.

On a sidenote, I wish my footage of the Jedi Master was saved *sigh*

I can just imagine him seeing us in the rear view mirror before he bolted. Sweat beading down his brow.

"They're mocking my licence plate!"

I can imagine him staring at his Luke Skywalker figurines that were glued to his dash board: "Come on Luke, channel me your force... channel me your force..."

Laugh!

Tags:

There are 10 comments:



At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Blondie said...

pwnd. totally pwnd. Let me meet him!

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous chin said...

hmmm.... those lego star wars toys really look like the ones you bought from that star trek convention this year...

and that dash board looks like your car's interior too...

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Blondie: Yes, Owned indeed! LOL

Chin: F' that! a) I don't own any Star Wars toys, and b) that doesn't look like my dashboard! Wait a second. I recall seeing an AT-AT in your bedroom...

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Greg said...

And why where you in Chin's bedroom?

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Ahhh.. wouldn't you like to know!

lol

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous e-Karl said...

Thats not Shaun's dashboard.... in Canada anyways.. I heard he was down in California over New years and that was his rental car... now I know why...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bonniegrrl/sets/72157594449645708/

LOL!

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

HA! Shaun I think I saw you in one of those pictures. You're a star!

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Whatever! Whatever! Whatever!

I think you've got me confused with someone totally different.

On a side note... George Lucas and his Storm Troopers were down for the Rose Bowl Parade. Too nuts. Imagine if they all were all playing some hardcore College Band song wiht trumpets and all? Nuts...

On another side note.. a good good College Band movie is DRUMLINE. Straight up. Nick Cannon -- he's hilarious!

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Tanya said...

haha you're great. Chasing the guy down like that don't you have a TYPE S RSX?? and hes driving a cobalt? or some slow ass POS. Whats wrong with YOUU next time let ur friend hold the camera and u chase down nerds with custom licence plates.

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

LOL -- you know what's funny.. I didn't want a Type S when I was buying the car -- because I misread the brochure, and though LEATHER WAS NOT available in the S. So I was like forget it. Turns out, LEATHER WAS AVAILABLE in the TYPE S. Laugh. Serves me right for misreading! I remember reading the brochure that night! hahah.

Blah, my model is actually faster from 0-60km/hr -- but -- I'll get blown away shortly after...

Yeah you're right. I should not try to drive and film (with NEGATIVE gas) at the same time. Sigh. Poor driving -- listening to the engine it sounded like high gear and low RPM. What a bad combo for speed (great gas consumption rates though!)

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.