Oh Punk

Cross the Street: Walk or Drive?

There's a HUGE shopping mall across the street from my house. Do you know that I have never walked there before?

Not to say that I've never been there. I go there quite often, it's just that I drive... across the street.

Ridiculous? Yes. Take a look at ALL the effort it takes for me to get to the mall by car from my place. It's insane when you think that I can easily just walk across the street...



After seeing how people roll in Sweden (public transit) this past summer, it's easy to get caught up in our North American mentality. I mean seven minutes to drive somewhere that only takes me four to walk? I know I'm not the only one...

... so to all you people like myself: SMARTEN UP!

Tags:

There are 5 comments:



At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Shaun! You are NOT a very nice person!

Also, do you own a vengaboys cd, or perhaps ALL of them!?

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Blondie said...

Allow me to clarify that you not being nice has nothing to do with walking/driving to the mall.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Shaun said...

Wait? I'm *NOT* a good person? OMG! THat's impossible. I'm a nice nice person! (insert halo appearing over my head sequence here)

As for the Vengaboys... NO! I don't have any of their CDs, but I have all their club hits, ie: We're going to Ibiza, Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom, We like to Party, Up & Down, Kiss, Shalalalala Lala -- and I think that's about it.

Sad that I can rememeber all of those.

I should've been a DJ -- too bad it doesn't pay!

"Chris Sheppard is gonna make ya crazy!!!!! Craaaaaaaaazy!"

LOL....

BTW, I looked up the Vengaboy CD cover just now, how gay:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3b/Vengaboys-The_Platinum_Album-Frontal.jpg

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous e-karl said...

ahh Vengaboys... bubble gum groups at their best eh? LOL

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you ought to publish
more on this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but typically people do not discuss these topics.
To the next! Cheers!!

Here is my web page ... web search engine optimization

 

Post a Comment


Return to main page







.